- This player is not supported by any mobile device.
- This player is not intended for users with slower internet connections or older computers.
- If you experience buffering, Flash crashing, or browser crashing, this means that your computer or internet connection cannot handle multiple videos on the same page. In that case, we recommend that you watch the regular, single player video player or listen to the audio only version of the broadcast.
- To change the audio levels or the playback options, simply mouse over any of the videos and the player controls will pop up.
- The audio for this player is synched with the last camera (the studio cam). All of the other cameras start up muted.
- To change the audio to any of the other camera feeds, simply mute the studio cam and unmute the desired camera.
- If you switch back to the single camera video player, the player may load with the audio muted. Click the volume button to unmute the player.
- Depending on your computer and internet connection, it may not be possible to sync up all of the cameras. If you would like to try, pause all of the players. Once they are all paused, quickly unpause them all.